Did you know that for much of our work we can, and do use, second-hand equipment donated to us by individuals and companies?
The type of environments that we operate in mean that we do not require the latest and greatest equipment and quite a lot can be achieved with equipment which is a few years old.
This creates a perfect opportunity for a company upgrading individual pieces of equipment or a whole network. We will gladly accept donations of such used equipment and put it to good use helping people and communities in need. Even individuals who have updated their home office, laptop, desktop, tablet or phone can make a donation.
What makes it even more attractive is that, for qualifying donations, we can issue 501C3 receipts which means that if certain IRS requirements are met the value of these donations could be tax-deductible.
Below is a list of the type of equipment that we can use. If you are interested in donating please complete the form at the bottom of this page and we will contact you ASAP.
For our response to the refugee crisis we are in urgent need of the following:
- Laptop computers: various specifications but must be in working order and post 2010
- Tablets: both Android & iOS any age as long as in working condition
- Desktop computers: various specifications but must be in working order and post 2010
- smartphones: Both Android or iOS as long as in working order
- Monitors: must be flatscreen, in working order and 17″+
- Pelican type cases any size!