Disaster Tech Lab can provide a wide range of services to organisations in areas affected by disasters.
- Internet access: we can provide internet access to any temporary or fixed location.
- WiFi networks: We can install a local wifi network providing wireless internet access to desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets or more. Our WiFi networks can be configured for private (encrypted), public access or a mix of both.
- VoIP services: we can provide VoIP services allowing inbound and outbound calls. This can be done using your own provider or a third party.
- Public Internet facilities: we can install “internet cafes” for public use with laptops, iPads printers and scanner/copiers.
- General IT services; we can provide desktop & laptops support as well as network & sys-admin services.
- VPN services: if you require a secure connection we can provided a dedicated VPN connection tailored to your needs.